The Illinois Energy Consortium was formed in 1997 as an Illinois not-for-profit corporation and started serving schools as a statewide energy purchasing consortium in 1999. IEC is a joint program co-sponsored by the Illinois Association of School Boards, Illinois Association of School Administrators, and Illinois Association of School Business Officials.
To help meet your energy needs, the Illinois Energy Consortium has partnered with NextEra Energy Services
as the electric provider, and Constellation
as the gas provider — both experts in their respective fields. Each provider will factor in your goals and objectives with current and future market risks and opportunities to help your district develop and implement the most cost-effective solutions. These partnerships provide many great services and benefits:
- Electric supply and administration — To help control costs and achieve budget goals.
- Natural gas program — With the ability to choose the purchasing strategy that best fits the district’s energy price risk profile and effectively manage costs and risk over time.
- Annual budget forecasts — Along with tracking reports on district-specific energy expenditures and usage.
- Consolidated billing options — Including commodity and utility charges on one invoice.
- Dedicated Account Representative
- Fixed & Managed Product Options
- Online Portal for Account Management
- Transparent & Competitive Pricing
Contact US FOR MORE INFORMATION