The Illinois Energy Consortium was formed in 1997 as an Illinois not-for-profit corporation and started serving schools as a statewide energy purchasing consortium in 1999. IEC is a joint program co-sponsored by the Illinois Association of School Boards, Illinois Association of School Administrators, and Illinois Association of School Business Officials.
- Electric supply and administration — To help control costs and achieve budget goals.
- Natural gas program — With the ability to choose the purchasing strategy that best fits the district’s energy price risk profile and effectively manage costs and risk over time.
- Annual budget forecasts — Along with tracking reports on district-specific energy expenditures and usage.
- Consolidated billing options — Including commodity and utility charges on one invoice.
- Dedicated Account Representative
- Fixed & Managed Product Options
- Online Portal for Account Management
- Transparent & Competitive Pricing
Contact US FOR MORE INFORMATION